Welcome to the Official Website of Public Water Supply District 2 of Cass County, Missouri
Our Mission, Vision and Value Statement......
We formally adopted our statements in 2010.
Our Mission Statement: The Mission of PWSD No. 2 of Cass County, Missouri is to protect the public health of our customers by providing a safe and reliable supply of drinking water that exceeds all federal and state water quality standards, thus improving the quality of life for the area.
Vision: The Vision of PWSD No. 2 of Cass County, Missouri is to maintain a high level of service that enables the District to be efficient in delovery of services, meet customer needs and expectation and anticipate future needs in a manner that allow the District to take advantage of opportunities for growth and development.
Values: PWSD No. 2 of Cass County, Missouri will act with honesty and integrity when dealing with customers, employees and parner organizations. The District will hold each group in hightest regard and strive to consider the input and the needs of each in all decisions and actions.
Bill Payment Options
Looking for the most convenient way to pay your bill? We offer a wide variety of payment options to our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs... Learn more...
Plummeting Temperatures & Frozen Pipes
When temperatures are consistently at or below freezing:
- If you have pipes that are vulnerable to freezing, turn water off at the source and empty the pipes of residual water.
- Open cabinet doors to expose pipes to warmer room temperatures to help keep them from freezing.
If your pipes freeze:
- Shut off the water immediately. Don't attempt to thaw frozen pipes unless the water is shut off. Freezing can often cause unseen cracks in pipes or joints.
- Apply heat to the frozen pipe by warming the air around it, or by applying heat directly to a pipe. You can use a hair dryer, space heater or hot water. Be sure not to leave space heaters unattended, and avoid the use of kerosene heaters or open flames.
- Once the pipes have thawed, turn the water back on slowly and check for cracks and leaks.