About Us

Our History

PWSD No. 2 of Cass County, Missouri was organized in November 1967 under Chapter 247 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri (RSMO).  The District began serving water in 1970 to 300 customers.  Water was purchased from the City of Belton.  Since its beginnings, the District has grown to service approximately 1475 customers today.  The District purchases approximately 750,000 gallons of water from the City of Kansas City, MO per day and sells approximately 400,000 gallons per day to retail and wholesale customers.

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."